It’s the peak of summer and the heat is on! Stay cool with a scoop (or two) of the all American favorite dessert; ice cream. Where in Cottage Grove can you find this cold and creamy treat? From cones to cups to shakes to cakes, Cottage Grove has it all!
Here’s our top 10 list of where you can get your cold and creamy fixin’ for ice cream in Cottage Grove.
- Have a seat at Applebee’s for some ooey and gooey dessert after dinner. They’ve got chocolate brownies, butter pecan brownies and lava cakes topped with vanilla ice cream.
- Visit Arby’s for a tasty shake. They’ve got orange, chocolate, jamocha and vanilla to suit your taste buds.
- Head to Burger King for the new creamy and crunchy Hershey’s Sundae Pie. Word on the street is, if you sign up for rewards on the Burger King app, throughout the month of July you can get a free ice cream cone with a minimum purchase of $1.
- Carbone’s pizzeria will offer you an old-time classic – the root beer float! Who can say no to a root beer float after a saucy and cheesy pizza?
- Culver’s concrete mixers are a sure way to satiate your taste buds because you get to build your own ice cream! Not sure which flavor to try? Try the flavor of the day on National Ice Cream Day – Red Raspberry!
- Known for its delicious Blizzard, Dairy Queen is a nationwide favorite place to get a cold treat. Our favorite is the limited time Drumstick Blizzard! If history repeats itself, you can also download the Dairy Queen app for $1 off any sized dipped cone on National Ice Cream Day.
- Dig into Las Margaritas’ fried ice cream for a crunchy corn flake outside with a creamy ice cream center.
- The ever popular McDonald’s Oreo and M&M McFlurries will leave you saying “mmmm” on National Ice Cream Day.
- Wahlburger’s shakes are a fun way to mix it up on Ice Cream Day. Try one of their fun shake flavors like red velvet or birthday cake!
- Last but not least, the smooth, thick and creamy Wendy’s Frosty. This lighter-version of a shake is great for those muggy Minnesota days.