Food Truck Festival
Discover Cottage Grove proudly presents the first ever Cottage Grove Food Truck Festival
It’s official, the Cottage Grove Food Truck Festival hosted by Discover Cottage Grove is coming to town Saturday, September 16!
Not only will 20+ food trucks be selling their unique street eats, global cuisines, and delectable desserts at this free event but from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Festival goers will also be able to enjoy live entertainment, beer garden brews (and more) and sit back while the kids play on the playground or participate in activities, we’ll have set up for the day. Join us! You deserve it after a fun-filled summer full of activities and getting those kids back in school. We’ll see you Saturday, September 16 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Kingston Park.
What can guests expect?
- Free attendance into the festival.
- Free parking.
- Pet friendly event (leash required).
- Indoor restrooms and portable restrooms on site.
- Large festival grounds with enough green space to play, roam or picnic.
- Shaded outdoor pavilion and plenty of picnic tables.
- Playground and kid’s activities.
- Corn hole tournament.
- Park trails.
- Water fountains on site.
What food vendors will be at the event?
How should guests prepare to enjoy the day?
Since this is our first Food Truck Festival it’s hard to anticipate attendance, but we are expecting a large crowd. While we will have picnic tables and places to sit on-site, we cannot guarantee seating. Take the guesswork out of the equation and prepare for the best possible experience by following the tips below.
- Bring your own lawn chairs or picnic blanket.
- Have cash on hand. All food trucks will accept cash, and most will take cards as well.
- Expect lines. Food truck events of this scale typically draw thousands of people.
- Remember: While the lines look long, staff are well-versed in serving large numbers of people quickly. Just because a long is long, doesn’t mean you will necessarily wait long.
- Come with a group and split up into different lines. Meet back up and share your food selections. This way, you’ll be able to try more food without standing in lines as often.
- Review the posted menus so you know what you want to order before you get to the ordering window. Those in line behind you will appreciate it.
- Share picnic tables with others and clean items off the table when you’re finished. Garbage and recycling containers will be abundant, and we love leaving our parks cleaner than when we came.
Check back for upcoming information on live music, kid’s activities, and more.
3M, Event Sponsor
Cottage Grove Area, Chamber of Commerce